The SComCom (Swedish Communication Committee) supports the Swedish ESN Network by mainly creating communication tools and assist the network in their communication needs. These tasks can be broken down into the following:
Promote ESN Sweden’s mission and core values among the network by educating the network in formal and non-formal methods such as presentations or workshops as well as representing ESN Sweden actively on the networks channels
Strengthen ESN Sweden’s overall reputation by developing campaigns that promote the Swedish lifestyle and the Swedish network, actively finding best practice stories from the local level to share with the international network as well as analysing the effect of campaigns to further increase reach
Empowering the Swedish network through easy-to-use templates that will be shared with the members of ESN Sweden and creating a Visual Identity Manual for the network to use
Further, the Committee handles:
- Social Media - Create campaigns that promote Sweden and ESN Sweden as well as creating user guidelines for Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
- Copywriting - Create a continuous series of press releases that promote ESN Sweden’s activities and the values the network represents
- Visuals - Create easy-to-use templates for the Swedish network, support local sections in their design needs and assisting in any design related tasks of SComCom
- Analytics - Analyse and maximise ESN Sweden’s reach
- ESN Sweden Website - Editing and adding content to the website in order to maximise user comfort
For help or more information on what the Committee does, please contact Pascal Kuta, Communication Manager, at [email protected]!