The Swedish Council for Higher Education is a government authority that started on 1 January 2013. The agency’s areas of responsibility are:
● Support and information regarding international cooperation and academic exchange across the entire education spectrum.
● Nordic and European exchange service for state officials, and training in preparation for EU's selection exams.
● Admission regulations and admission to higher education institutions.
● The Swedish Scholastic Aptitude Test and information regarding studies at the higher
● Evaluation of foreign academic qualifications (from the Swedish National Agency for
Higher Education, The Swedish Agency for Higher Education Services and the Swedish National Agency for Higher Vocational Education).