ESN Sweden consists of 14 member sections. They are here to welcome, support and enrich your time abroad as an international student.
If you are looking to buy an ESNcard in Sweden, they are also your go-to. Below you will find contact details to your local section.
The ESNcard is your membership card of the Erasmus Student Network. Despite its name, it’s open to all international students, not only those part of an Erasmus+ mobility.
The following groups are eligible to purchase an ESNcard:
- Erasmus+ students
- Erasmus+ trainees
- Other international incoming students
- Other trainees on a mobility programme
- International full degree students
- European Solidarity Corps (ESC) participants
- ESN volunteers and alumni
- Participants in a buddy program for international students
The membership fee (price of the ESNcard) is set by your local ESN section. Please contact them for details. An ESNcard is valid for 12 months from the day of purchase.
In order to make use of online discounts with your ESNcard (such as Ryanair, ESN Sea Battle, etc), please register your ESNcard on the ESNcard.org website. Note that it may take up to a day until the registration is visible in all systems.